Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You Can Take Green Tea Tablets and Still Get Health Benefits

Today you can actually take green tea tablets and get all those health benefits that have been appearing on television and on the internet. If you are worried about taking the tablet form, then worry no more.

This tea has been around for thousands of years and now you do not have to worry about or commit to drinking the recommended daily dosage. Scientists have been able to create an extract form with or without the caffeine that naturally is present in the tea.

This is really great for people who may have a caffeine allergy or for people who want to avoid caffeine in any form. And you are also still able to get the powerful antioxidants that occur in the green tea.

I am sure you have read about all the health benefits that come from green tea like weight loss, controlling blood sugar, various cancers, diabetes, lowering your overall cholesterol, and raising your good cholesterol HDL. But how many people know that it can also come in a tablet form?

I know when I first began researching this subject for my family, I thought drinking that many cups of tea a day can be a challenge. The tablet form was a great idea and then I found out that this is being added to multi vitamins.

I decided to check out the multi vitamin that I was taking at the time and it had no green tea extract in it. It was time for a change and I found a great product from an established company and decided to try them out.

I like the product that I am using and like the peace of mind that I have knowing that I am using a superior product than I was using before I learned about the extract. And in these economic times, the cost is not any more than what I was paying before I gained this knowledge.

Now that you have some knowledge of green tea tablets, I encourage you to take a look at my website to see the kind of tablets that my family is using each day.

Carolyn is a passionate researcher and long time user of skin and health care products to achieve a better quality of life. Visit her websites, http://www.absolutely-healthy-skin.info or http://www.abc-supplement-tips.info to learn more about the products she uses.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Carolyn_Peterson

0 comments: